CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil

lonelyprincess Views: 1,505
Published: 12 years ago

Coconut oil

Hi all,

I forgot to tell you that 2 days ago, I bought another supplement ( I hate to buy almost every week a new stuff, and I promise not to buy it anymore, it's getting ridicolous and expensive). But I was desperate , so I bought PURE COCONUT OIL. I took 2/4 tbsp every day. No, I'm not cured!! But I noticed that the day after my tongue was clean even before brushing the teeth!! No more white coat!! and other nice thing it's that my urine was not smelly anymore! I don't know you, but along whit BO( fecal, rotten egg, urine..) and BB, I have a very smelly urine . But urine test shows NO INFECTION.
Urine in the morning is usually smelly even in lucky people that don't have BO.. And during these day, I was not drinking so much water.
Of course my BO is not improving at all.. but it's just 2 days and maybe it could be a solution or a good help.
Now even after meal, no more white tongue. I think that coconut oil is very good for digestion and it cannot be harmful. I'll continue to take it and waiting for H pylori test result. YOu can give a try, it's between 10 and 15 pounds but it's really a BIG jar and will last for months. It's a solid form. It's also very good for cooking instead of oil or butter. I put it on my armipts an really it lasts all the day. The coconut smell go away in minutes after you put it. It's also very good for dry skin and hair.
Give it a try. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)