CureZone   Log On   Join
Infection still from 12 years ago? PLEASE HELP!!

iloveamma Views: 1,203
Published: 10 years ago

Infection still from 12 years ago? PLEASE HELP!!

I had my wisdom teeth removed 12 years ago.

When I did, one area was SEVERELY infected for weeks...

Over the years I get occassional pain in the area..and there is still a slight bump there.

The last 3 years I also have had a recurring ear infection..I use ear plugs and now there is a bump in that ear..but somehow they seem to be connected there. When one hurts, it hurts all the way to the jaw.

I went to the dentist today..who has been a dentist for 30 years and xrayed it with her surgeon who has been a surgeon for 50 years.

They think there may be a small piece still left in my gum!!! FROM 12 YEARS AGO!! UGH!

They said it is difficult to get out..
What kind of ramifications could this have had on my health?

I have been in bed sick since 8 years ago...could this at all be affecting my overall health? I am looking for solid info on this...

She says there is NO INFECTION...but inflammation..
Ummm...I say if there is inflammation, there is an infection!!

PLEASE HELP!!!! I need to research what kinds of effects this could have had on me and if it is worth it to have it surgically removed...Where can I find this???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)