CureZone   Log On   Join
What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
  Views: 22,994
Published: 10 years ago

What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

Hi Hv,

What causes the body to produce alcohol without actually drinking alcohol and is their anything I can do about the effects or to clear it from my body and more importantly my brain? It's been breaking me mentally down for some years now.

I don't drink alcohol but I have all the symptoms of an alcoholic and when I did drink in the past I would "black out". I don't drink anymore(4 years now) but I still have the symptoms of a full blown alcoholic...brain fog, irritability, mental confusion. I was hoping it would clear up by now.

I've been looking at things like Pellagra, Pyroluria and Histadellia. Their symptoms seem to make a lot of sense to me.

I've been taking 3 grams of Niacinamide a day for the last 10 days and it's been really putting me out there, making me super tense with really strong brain fog. I'm also taking 5 grams of Sodium Ascorbate, 50 mg of Zinc, 6000 IU's of Vitamin D, Bee Pollen Granules, and Grape Bitters (which really help, they seem to take a "load of me").

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)