CureZone   Log On   Join
Results...Finally!

fabteach Views: 1,672
Published: 12 years ago

Results...Finally!

So I bugged my neurologist's office again today and finally got a call back from the neurologist himself. He called the lab and asked to talk to the people actually doing the tests, and one test of the panel of tests they do for MS was not done so that is why I still had not heard anything. However, all the tests done so far were NORMAL! To quote, he said they were "stone cold normal, no gray area at all." The test we are waiting on he said is the one he would be least concerned of of all of them, and even if it was positive was not a strong indicator of MS with the others being normal. The ones that strongly indicate MS were nomal. There is a small chance, probably around 15%, that this could still turn out to be MS down the road, but for now we are taking this as good news. Obviously this is a huge answer to prayer and we are so thankful. I actually called my doctor this morning to get the Mirena out before I got my results. I have been so nauseated the last three days again. I sat down and figured out that in the two cycles I have had since quitting nursing, I have had the worse nausea right during ovulation. This makes me more inclined to think it is the Mirena. How painful is it getting the Mirena out? I am a little worried about the crash too. What advice can you ladies give me?
HOwever for tonight, I am not going to think about anything else except my joy over this answer to prayer. I am going to hug my kids a little tighter and not even complain if I have to get up with a crying baby during the night:) Thanks so much for riding this rollercoaster with me and for all your support.
Trisha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)