CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Preparing Ahead Question

NorthernGal Views: 1,201
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,764,604

Re: Preparing Ahead Question

I'm not offended at all. I'm aware of the prevalence of parasites. I myself have done a parasite cleanse in the past. I didn't get out anything spectacular at the time. I know many are microscopic or would be too small and hard to see in the stool. But I've also been doing other treatments and cleansing since then--currently focusing on Liver Flushes and bowel cleansing and have passed some very interesting things that I feel may be related to parasites. I also did a couple of series of colonics shortly after I did the parasite cleanse and the therapist said that I was passing evidence of them.

I'm not going on this trip myself. I much prefer to stay on home ground! I appreciate the suggestions. I'll pass them on. I had used Wormwood /clove/black walnut tincture. And garlic too is great. I didn't know about the DE. And I'd forgotten about charcoal. I've never tried Colloidal Silver . I knew that was good for a lot of things but didn't know it would kill parasites. Thanks for link. I didn't realize cayenne pepper would do that either.

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)