CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

Hveragerthi Views: 22,632
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,763,678

Re: What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

What causes the body to produce alcohol without actually drinking alcohol and is their anything I can do about the effects or to clear it from my body and more importantly my brain? It's been breaking me mentally down for some years now.

I don't drink alcohol but I have all the symptoms of an alcoholic and when I did drink in the past I would "black out". I don't drink anymore(4 years now) but I still have the symptoms of a full blown alcoholic...brain fog, irritability, mental confusion. I was hoping it would clear up by now.

I've been looking at things like Pellagra, Pyroluria and Histadellia. Their symptoms seem to make a lot of sense to me.

I've been taking 3 grams of Niacinamide a day for the last 10 days and it's been really putting me out there, making me super tense with really strong brain fog. I'm also taking 5 grams of Sodium Ascorbate, 50 mg of Zinc, 6000 IU's of Vitamin D, Bee Pollen Granules, and Grape Bitters (which really help, they seem to take a "load of me").

The only thing I can think of that would actually create alcohol in the body is fermentation.  Lack of stomach acid and Candida overgrowth can both cause fermentation.  Maintaining stomach acid and the flora will help eliminate fermentation.  Surfactants such as yucca root and coconut oil also reduce fermentation.

Are you sure this is what is going on though.  There are various things that can cause symptoms like brain fog including high calcium and hypothyroidism.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)