CureZone   Log On   Join
Flossing, Rubber Tipping, Gargle Timing

Logger Views: 2,063
Published: 12 years ago

Flossing, Rubber Tipping, Gargle Timing

I do not floss as soon after meals, as I could. 

I do not brush, floss, Rinse with mouthwash, scrape my tounge, as often each day.

This thread is more about my develping better dental health habits.

I delay flossing as soon after a meal, because I am still hungry, a little, and my mind comtemplates teh vision of finding something nice to eat soon, or maybe a little later.

I delay Rubber Tipping, because I have not brushed and flossed recently, and I don't want to gring in more food debris, into my gum spaces by the teeth. 

I do not have any desirable rewards in mind for me to change my habit.  My reward system is often putting a snack on my desk, so I will be motivated to cruch, munch and work on some project.

Did I mantion that I am an accomplished procrastinator?  Why not  delay tooth hygiene, just like I delay averything else?  When my teeht are falling out, that is the last minute right?  That is why procrastination is hazardous with dentalyh hygiene, because it is not clear when it is the last minute to brush my teeth. 

Somtimes I tell myself that after I floss 6 teeth, or so, I can take a break, and my fingers will feel good, as the blood rushes back past where ciruclation was cut by wropping the floss.  I sometimes feel good when I rinse with water, and some food particles swich down the drain, that I have dislodeged with the floss.

What are some other feel-good incentives for Brushing and flossing sooner after meals?

//

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)