CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This monster doesn't want to go...

powertool4 Views: 3,340
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,767,121

Re: This monster doesn't want to go...

Hm how are you sure the strings are fungal? Have you tried sending in a sample to metametrix's GI effects test when you are passing it? If it comes out as UnIdentified fungus it could be dead yeast. I believe that is what it was for me anyway.

Have you tried chelation?

Also, I feel like sometimes, you have to start from the very beginning almost and see if you missed anything. Like take 3 stool tests from different labs with a clean slate, see what it is exactly that remains a problem in the gut. Could shed new light on some stuff.

What kind of diet are you on specifically? For me as well, cured would be first off eating what I can. and secondly id be thankful if i can run 50 feet without collapsing. Hard to believe I was in perfect and top athletic shape just 1.5 years ago.. used to bench 300lbs weighing at 165lbs, drove fast, partied a good amount, studied my ass off and lived the fast life and NEVER could've even imagined something like this to occur...

But it will be resolved. I believe it. dont give up

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.695 sec, (1)