CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 22,372
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,765,123

Re: What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

Bloating originating in the stomach indicates a lack of stomach acid.and/or yeast growing in the stomach.  This will generally result in acid reflux as well.  If the bloating originates in the intestines then this indicates Candida overgrowth in the intestines.

How would a person determine if the bloating/gas is from the stomach or the small intestines?  I am consistantly burping and also have the sense that the food is just sitting there.

You cannot burp from the intestines so this is generally a good indicator of fermentation in the stomach.

I am taking digestive bitters with meals, taking probiotics, eating healthy, balanced and varied meals as much as possible, including coconut oil daily!  I've had to start eating smaller meals more often, esp. proteins.  Sometimes I'll take hot water and ACV to drink after a meal to help digest the food too.

So excessive burping [I know some is swallowed air] would mean fermentation of stomach food not being digested in a timely matter, right? 

Correct.  Swallowed air can cause this as well as body heat expands the air.  This is not common though.  And if primarily occuring only when eating this is a good indicator of fermentation as a cause.

Candida overgrowth in the intestines ... low/no sugar/starch diet, anti fungals, etc.? 

That would cause fermentation of sugars in the intestines.

My goodness, sometimes I wonder if I'll EVER be healed and well!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (2)