CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 22,400
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,765,457

Re: What can cause the body to produce Alcohol?

I think high calcium might be a problem. I only say that because I can't relax for the life of me. I do have Hypothyroidism (did basal testing in the morning over a week and a half).

What do you think is the best way to treat high calcium? What type of magnesium supplementation would you recommend and would a Cal/Mag supplement be better option than Magnesium alone? I was at the health store today looking at supplements and vitamins.

That is another possiblitiy.  Calcium contracts blood vessels, which can also decrease circulation.  The most common cause for high calcium is hyperparathyroidism or pseudohyperparathyroidism.  These can result from lack of vitamin D, or ingestion of high levels of phosphates such as milk, red meats or colas.

Supplementing with some vitamin D3 and magnesium malate can help if this is the case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)