CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This monster doesn't want to go...

dvjorge Views: 3,200
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,767,382

Re: This monster doesn't want to go...

I agree with you that most of the things in the gut need real evidence. Unfortunately, there isn't way to prove everything inside of it. In my case, I took Flagyl for some days because I began to have excesive flatulence with sulfure odor and had severe intestinal cramps that did't go away with antifungal therapy. What it was, I don't know but Flagyl corrected it. On the other hand, Metronidazole is an Antibiotic that cause fungal overgrowth and I took the risk. Honestly, I don't thing I am an expert in this matter but all I have done has been thinking in how to recover my own health. When I answer posts in this forum is giving the best of my ideas and knowledges, but it is impossible for me to know everything because nobody knows it. Understand me, I am in a point where I almost don't have more resources to eliminate this problem. I have used almost every possible form to eradicate this intestinal overgrowth. The only thing I haven't tried is chelation. I can say for sure that antifungal therapy ( at least you be years taking it which I don't know ) didn't give me the solution. Another thing is we don't have reference from anybody who has been cured. This syndrome is a dark syndrome where we are lack of real testimonies. Nobody knows how to cure it and if a cure is really possible. Where are these evidences ?? I want to hear or find a case that says I did this and that and I can eat whatever I want without worries. What we can find are people battling it for years and years without a definitive solution. This part has been my battle because I don't want to manage an intestinal infection for life. I haven't been lucky correcting this problem even combining antifungals and I am sure I am not alone because I know people who have been 15 and more years battling it without to reach a cure. I try to be positive but at the point I am where I have done almost everything possible to correct it and the problem come back, I am not sure this can have a solution, at least in my personal case. It is too much what I have read about this syndrome and the best you find is " you will get better ". Again, understand me, it is hard to accept I have to be sick for the rest of my life because nothing in this world can end with a pathogenic fungal overgrowth in the gut. I don't want to live following an anticandida diet for life and having not a normal life.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.906 sec, (2)