CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This monster doesn't want to go...

CandidaGuru09 Views: 3,284
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,767,511

Re: This monster doesn't want to go...

The link you posted just points back to this forum.

LOL, and there's the problem. Every time I mention that I suffered from a Candida infection and cured it, you say it wasn't this kind of Candida or that kind of Candida. Apparently my Candida infection didn't live up to your standards. :)

I suffered from a Candida (fungal) infection just like you believe you are suffering from a Candida (fungal) infection. My immune system was not strong enough to keep it in check despite the fact I don't suffer from any immunocompromising illness. So what did I do? I took a short round or antifungals and I started living a more healthy active lifestyle to try and boost my immune system. It's worked so far.

Again, it's Candida, not the Sphinx. You can dress a pig in silk clothing and give it any fancy name you want but it's still a pig. :)

And again, were you clinically diagnosed with this "CR-C" that you are referring to? I read where you posted on another forum "My last treatment was a Rx drug combination. Fluconazol, Lamisil, Nystatin Powder, Amp B capsules, Lufenuron, SF-722, and Lactoferrin. All of them taken together for two straight months. I also did a HPI to gain new friendly flora from my dauther. (fecal transplant) I forgot, I get immune therapy every 15 days. I am still in the battle.!!" If you really did take that many antifungals at once (which I would never recommend) and you had no effects whatsoever why do you still think you have Candida?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.904 sec, (1)