CureZone   Log On   Join
Frustrated and Scared

cappy84 Views: 1,665
Published: 10 years ago

Frustrated and Scared

i started parasite cleansing 2 months ago and have not seen any real changes.

i began by using olive leaf powder as suggested. after starting off with just that a couple times per day i ordered Black-Walnut hull & Wormwood extract, organic cloves, and raw organic pumpkin seeds. after a few days taking those 3 i was really blocked up, until one night where i went to the bathroom about 5-6 times. i felt a huge movement and literally had to run to the toilet. i didnt notice any large worms, but i did notice something that looked rubbery. what could this have been...a fluke perhaps?

thats been really the only thing i've seen eliminated, i haven't even experienced die off. i have kept up with the herbs but switching things up and taking days off here and there. just finished using a bottle of echinacea & goldenseal (liquid). where do i go from here?

now this isnt the first time ive tried cleansing. before i have taken kroger Wormwood capsules, vaxa parasitin, psyllium husks, and supplements like betaine hydrochloride.

i figured that with a change in diet alone i would see some health improvements. nothing has changed. i have been eating well and avoiding the bad for a good amount of time now.

i'm going to list all of my symptoms in hopes maybe someone here can pinpoint things:

-inability to gain weight/weight loss
- Acne (never had Acne as a teen, suddenly developed as an adult)
-eczema & Psoriasis (elbows and legs)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis (scalp)
-severe hair loss
-brain fog
-anxiety
-depression
-no energy, always feeling tired
-excessive sleeping. when i go to sleep i cant sleep for less than 10 hours without feeling exhausted now.
-getting irritated at everything
-feeling cold all the time
-distended abdomen
-foot problems....foot is blueish in color and misshapen. athletes foot?
-mark on my stomach on each side of belly button
-completely discolored skin on my whole face

i've been battling this for a few years now, first noticed things going haywire around the age of 22 and am now 27. before all this i was perfectly healthy and loved being active. i would be an active person still if it werent for my health. according to the scale at the doctors i have lost about 30 lbs. this is with improved diet and weight training for a while.

i'm skinny and had a completely flat stomach, yet all of a sudden developed a bulging stomach. all of these symptoms began at the same time, especially the main ones...skin problems, losing my hair, and stomach bulge.

what scares me is thinking i could have an enlarged thyroid or enlarged goiter....i can feel a lump in my throat. i have no way of even knowing or treating this because my insurance will not even let me see an endocrinologist. my general doctor has refused to refer me to one.

first i felt like i was wasting money between insurance, doctors visits, and blood tests. now i feel like i am wasting all of money on stuff that supposedly gets rid of parasites. i dont have the money to try 1000 different things, its all expensive.

i dont know what to do. i know i cant get from doctors, but cleansing doesnt seem to be working either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)