CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ear thumping, chlamydia pneaumonia, and MS...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hveragerthi Views: 5,002
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,766,105

Re: Ear thumping, chlamydia pneaumonia, and MS...

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to a thumping sound in my inner ear. It's continued this morning. I'm assuming it's related to the lung infections I have. I just started nebulizing hydrogen peroxide yesterday and I'm wondering if that caused my ears to back up. I'm concerned that the dr. will just put me on antibiotics, but I also don't want to let this go too long and risk hearing loss. Any suggestions? Can I use hydrogen peroxide to drain the ear or is the thumping a sign of something more serious?

This is generally from the ears being plugged, but can be something as simple as wax build up.  When we have a lot of ear wax and we lay on our side the wax can be compressed in the ear.  They make solutions containing some type of peroxide to help clear the ears out.  That and maybe a bulb syringe to help get some of the wax out may help.  They also make mullein, garlic eat oils that you can find in health food stores.  If it is wax build up it can take time to get it out since the wax pushes very slowly forward, so it could take time to push an impaction forward.

If it seems to be from an infection and/or inflammation then I recommend high dose pau d' arco for a week or two.  The pau d' arco is both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.  I recommend a half to full teaspoon of the powder 4 times daily on an empty stomach.

I'm ordering your liver and adrenal formulas again soon and was wondering if you'd do a special order of the formula for chlamydia pneaumonia (I believe it's thyme, chapparell, etc.) Also, how long do I take this?

I keep chaparral on hand, but not the thyme or horseradish.  I can probably get some at the local store.  Otherwise I have to order a pound of each, which is way more than you would probably ever use.

The formula generally clears up the symptoms in a few days, but I have people take it longer to make sure all the infection is gone.  One week should work.  If it still feels like something is there you can safely take it longer.  But the longest I have ever seen it take to work is about 3 days.

Is it in powder form? I also will be taking the eucalyptus oil in capsules. How many drops in the capsule should I take per day and how long should I take it?

The herbs would be in powder, but you can capsule them.  The oil is also put in to a capsule and taken as long as you take the powders.

My grandfather has MS. He has managed it for 15 years, but it is now getting worse. He's having trouble getting up and walking now. Other than a chap/pau/andro mix what do you recommend for treatment?

MS is viral, human herpes virus type 6.  First thing I recommend is antivirals such as the chaparral, andrographis and pau d' arco.  And focus on building up the adrenals.  After a few months of this he can start working on the myelin with lecithin, fatty acids and B12 in the form of methylcobalamin.

Here is an old post on the subject with a link to my Autoimmunity write up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)