CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eye Floaters.. Any Suggestions??

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
hokiemom Views: 13,382
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,768,516

Re: Eye Floaters.. Any Suggestions??

I too have a Tapeworm and roundworms and raw garlic expelled 2 eye worms (looked to me like threadworms. I felt sand in my eyes then there were white sleep in my eye when i rolled the mucus white ball on my thumb it rolled out to a threadlike worm) and 2 nose worms both of which looked like roundworm variations. I also felt the tapeworm.roundworm moving down my arm and what alerted me to havin worms was movement in my intestines,brittle hair,rotting teeth and just no energy plus rice like lookinig things in my five year old sons stool. I have pets and one is infested with worms and I have seen tapes hanging form her butt. My husband also loves pork so we eat a load of pork chops,bacon and sausage,hot dogs etc..So I have no idea which type of tape we have but I know the parasites and worms HATE garlic raw. I eat tons of it and get good results. I am also on ParaGone and do take massive doses of COq10 but still have not expelled an visible tape/roundworms though they may be in my stool I am not digging around it to find out. TRY GARLIC and a lot of it eaten on all your foods. Yes you will smell like garlic but it works. All my best results came from eating garlic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)