CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My eye floaters are gone, come to think of it!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
LoricaLady Views: 13,311
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,038

Re: My eye floaters are gone, come to think of it!

Please head for the stopthethyroidmadness.com website! Check the list of symptoms. Get blood testing if you see them, but also don't assume the blood testing is accurate. I got about 3 thyroid tests telling me I was fine - though I felt awful - until things got so bad I wound up in the emergency room.

Here & there you may find a doctor who will go by symptoms, not just blood test results, if you need the medicine. Don't let them pooh pooh you into thinking blood tests are the be all & end all. If that happens, if they won't listen, shop around.

See what that site has to say on adrenals & adrenal testing too.

Also, please see Dr. Micahel Lam's website re adrenals & much else, & his Ask Dr. Lam forum here at CZ.

Killing parasites if not everything. Wish it were! Sometimes you have to have meds, like Armour thyroid. And/or maybe hydrocortisone for adrenals. Whatever.

I can't find any more parasites, but I still need those 2 kinds of meds. Please get some diagnostic testing.

Bone loss? Are you on any SSRI anti depressants? They can make you lose calcium & other nutrients. (Btw if you get on any kind of thyroid meds in the future, periodically get calcium testing and take much more than the RDA.)

Some people need to take apple cider vinegar with milk &/or calcium supplements to help them break down the calcium sufficiently. Hulda Clark & others talk about that.

All I assume about parasites is that they can cause problems which I can't always know about or define & that they have to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.969 sec, (1)