CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting cold again

Views: 1,793
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,821

Re: getting cold again

I've been on Iodine for 18 months. Started out with SSKI magnescent combo but switched to Lugols to eradicate the FBD and because I read that the Lugol's is more for the female problems.

Many pros and cons along the way but I knew it was a rough journey because I was Iodine deficient my whole life. I never had a bead of sweat on my body, menstrual problems, the list is too long! Breastcancerchoices.com says if you have had problem with Breast Cancer you can expect the Iodine journey to be a long one. I had DCIS 13 years ago so I knew it would be a long haul.

I am going to do the temperature thing the next few days to see how my thyroid is holding up. I will keep you posted!
I did actually call my gyno who is the one who originally started me on iodine and he said to stick it out as it just might be an adjustment phase.

Thank goodness for these boards...we can all compare such great notes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.188 sec, (1)