CureZone   Log On   Join
Land.............

steven41 Views: 1,445
Published: 10 years ago

Land.............

Hey M.H......I noticed the conversation on silver,and what you said about land.......I you look on my earlier post,you told me to invest some of my B.P. money in land.....I did listen,and acted on what you said.....I bought a house close to the Alabama River for 35K,,,,The realtor listed it last week for 139K and expects to get close to that........I bought a house in selma,Alabama with 75' frontage on the Alabama for 7k....Not sure what it may value yet.......And last but not least,I found 2 lots in Destin Florida,that the bank owned...in 2007,they sold for 252k each...Yes,,,252,000 each.....I bought them two weeks ago for 5k each from the bank.....Its funny,,,,Destin,had the highest priced land on the coast before the crash,But now,its the cheapest on the coast....Im not sure when the value will go back up,or how for up to the 252k it will get,But your advice was well taken,and listened to.....I had a man tell me in 2004,that i have favor in realestate.......In 2005,i made 200k on Dalphin Island Lots......By 2007 I lost everything.....I Know own houses and land,with no morgage on any.....You can read our earlier post,and how you told me that we have a Job situation in our lives......Any of you can read my earlier post,and see the chain of events that have happened to me.....From Riches to Rags to Riches...I am not boasting here by no means......I have been at the top,and have went to the bottom....But one thing i tell you,,,,Trust in yourself,above all...Hear what the spirit inside you is saying.....Trust yourself......I had many try to sway me,even my family...But something inside me said stay were i was.....Last year,even tho my home that came by a miracle,,Read my earlier post,,,,,I had my water cut off a few times,even tho i had no bills or notes....The Boat buisness was horrible......But something inside of me said stay,,,,plus i had no were to go,and no one would hire me.....In a moments time,the money blessing came....Read also earlier post.......Now with that said,I have those that hate me,and the others around me,including family,that think i should give my possesions to them....The knife cuts both ways......I guess i know how a lottery winner feels......It also happened in 2005,even my wife left me because of money....She came back after the kids took her share.....Money will make even the closest of kin a different person......This story is still being made.....I can feel the same demons coming alive in my family as before.....I have blessed them all,but thats not enough.......I put most of my money in realestate,hoping to detour this,this time....But at this time ,not sure how this all will play out......Sometimes,,,with blessings,come curses....Wife is starting to act funny now,and making hints,and cutting of the warm bed.Sometimes,I just want to get in my truck,and keep driving,and never look back........On a positive side,my son started Juicing on the first.....He weighed 245,,,,he is now at 195 lbs.....He walks 3 to 5 miles every knight...He is trying to now wright a book.....Steve West

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)