CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gluten(allergy) and liver flush?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
aMominHim Views: 4,042
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 177,071

Re: Gluten(allergy) and liver flush?

I had a severe gluten intolerance. I became so ill that for over 6 months I could eat only about 6 foods.
I use classical homeopathy, lots of water, colon cleanses, parasite cleanses and liver cleanses.
I now eat anything but gluten, however in the last 6 months I have been able to eat in very small quantites. I eat the fake crab, it has flour in it, with no problems. I only do this rarely when we eat out, chinese, I love it!
And the last time I accidently got gluten (a crouton in a salad, waiter just took it off when I sent it back) and all that happened that time was some gas, bloating and one bout of diareah. Before I would have been in bed for 3 days and 2 weeks for full recovery.
I now also tolerate sprouted bread with no problems.

I think cleaning out your body and making it easier to digest food, will eventually cure it or at least make it as healthy as possible.

I believe I will be cured, so does my homeopath. So far I am better than I have ever been, but I have a little way to go.

Best Wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)