CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?
Klauss Views: 2,155
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,775,980

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

an endocrinologist whom I was referred to, wanted to put me HRT. It was also university prof. Never heard of AF and did no how to interpret salivary tests. It is his job to read papers and other media to keep updated, to teach students.

HRT is not recommended.

Homeopathy will only help on very early stages of AF. It is impossible to replenish body resources with homeopathic doses. I tried this; did not help.

acupuncture is not effective by itself. should be part of a program. Tried it too. May be practitioner was not good.

Do not take lactose. in AF do not take any dairy products. Goat milk, cheese, etc are OK.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.328 sec, (1)