CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?
say414 Views: 2,227
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,775,980

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

I had the same problem--a series of regular doctors who don't know anything about any condition that's not mainstream. But I've found a helpful doctor. He's an MD, but he's integrative, which combines traditional and alternative medicine. It seems like there are quite a few integrative doctors in and around cities. I don't know what area you're in. They do regular blood tests, but also do saliva tests and other less conventional tests. They can advise you on both prescription meds and supplements. That's helpful, because then you have one person handling your treatment problem. I know you can get saliva testing without a doctor. Perhaps you can get hair testing as well. I'm not sure. But it's something to look into.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

2.031 sec, (1)