CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?
anatomydoll Views: 2,139
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,775,980

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

To me, the saliva test is the most important because it tells you the state your adrenals are currently in. You have to be off of HC for at least 2 weeks though. I tried to wean off and get this done and simply could not. My legs would give out on me and I would feel like I was passing out. I was under alot of stress too though with marital issues. I tried to wean off a second time and the same thing happened. The wife would not understand that what she was doing to me was drastic. Wish she would've waited at least a few more months before she decided to do this to me. I would at least know my cortisol rhythm. What herbs you should be taking will be decided if you tend to more high or low cortisol.


Bioidentical hormones are just bandaids/or crutches for adrenal fatigue. To me, they haven't hurt me (testosterone cream/shots) but they also haven't helped me. It's just a fill in the gap. But I've heard that for a woman this can be more beneficial. Of course, I would investigate further.Sometimes you'll find yourself working with at least 2 doctors to seek full treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.547 sec, (1)