CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?
feo66 Views: 2,375
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,775,980

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

Go to someone who actually knows how to treat adrenal fatigue. And not just a doctor or naturopath that has heard about it.

You need someone that actually has experience treating adrenal fatigue.

Some possibilities are:

    Dr Lawrence Wilson
    Dr Rind (I've seen him. He is pretty good, very nice man)
    Dr Lam (I'm currently doing phone consults with Dr Lam. Pretty much all he does now is treat adrenal fatigue.)

    Dr Bryan Walsh also seems to know something about adrenal fatigue.

    I tried homeopathy for a couple of years...and it didn't end well. If you find the right remedy, it will help for a while. In fact, you might feel fantastic for a while....then crash hard, feeling much worse than when you started.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.654 sec, (1)