CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
feo66 Views: 2,074
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,776,453

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

I almost stopped using Dr Lam about 9 months ago.

I started getting much worse all of a sudden.  I went through what he calls a "resetting" period.

"For example, certain nutrients that have been helpful before may suddenly be rejected."

I stopped using the LipoNano C and then went through what he calls the "honeymoon" phase, which apparently often comes after  these sudden rejection periods.  I felt really really good for about four months.  Great mood, sleeping like a baby, libido good, could work outside in 90 F heat for 12 hours building my shed.

....then had a stressful work assignment, which caused a bit of a set back.

The problem is.....Dr Lam gave me no warning that this sudden rejection could happen or that I should watch out for it.  This kind of pissed me off, but I was so happy that I feeling so great in the honeymoon phase, I decided to stick with him.

I think he expects all of his patients to be up to speed with all of his articles.  

Did you have a hard time with his supplements right from the start?   Or did they work for a while and then you got worse?  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)