CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?
kagr Views: 2,046
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,776,630

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for?

I have had a good relationship with my doc. She is a D.O. (doctor of osteopathy). She is very into alternative medicine and treatments, yet she can treat like a regular M.D. She does chelation therapy, vit. shots, etc. She is very educated on adrenal issues, and thyroid. For the initial visit, she requires that you come in ahead of time and pick up a load of forms to fill out that tells about practically everything in your life, and also does blood work for everything under the sun and also a kit to do saliva testing for 4 cortisols and all the reproductive hormones. Then you wait like 2 weeks for the results to come in and then have a 2-3 hr consult with her. She also does a physical. She really listens to me, and explains everything really well.

All that to say that maybe you could find a D.O. in your area. I don't know if they are all like mine, but it might be something to look into.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

3.672 sec, (1)