CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Sclerosis/Autoimmune

patientadvocate Views: 7,384
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,775,598

Re: Multiple Sclerosis/Autoimmune

I can type you a letter on our letter head requesting the testing you need. I have tried to work with VA in cancer patients and undiagnosed conditions.

One thing is for certain, something isn't right.

Muscle waisting can be caused by several agents but that list is not too very long list.

Once the word lawyer is used the VA will pacify you, depending on the doctor, they will do any testing because that creates a billable service,...VA doctors are very arrogant and Know it alls. They are behind all the latest reseach and I have to threaten them in order to get them to move is some cases.

Lyme toxins are amonia based toxins, if you get and ammonia vial you can do energy testing. If there is ammonia in your system then you will create muscle weekness. Energy testing can be done putting at least two table spoons in glass container. Test a muscle group using second person and then try to flex the muscle with container touching the muscle. If you experience sudden decrease in muscle strength you have ammonia in your nerves and muscles.

This will narrow the culprit down to ammonia producing organisms like yeast and lyme.

I normally don't subscribe to energy testing as natural paths over use it and try to apply it to tolerances and it can only tell us if that same chemical is present or not present.

Once again please let me know if your VA doc doesn't want to perform tests. If you are undiagnosed and are suffering there is no reason they shouldn't test for everything under the sun.

If you are concerned with mercury or heavy metals chlorophyll for two weeks with a ton of water is very good
heavy metal detox!

Lyme is tricky but I have several lyme clients who have made it through die offs,...I have had one with advanced paralysis who actually died from toxin spillage and the hospital was slow to respond to ammonia toxicity.

Testing ammonia level is good bet but you have to have baselines to work with. Shifts can occurr within the quoted "normal" range but are indicative of what is going on in your body. Lactulose is good ammonia detox and is very cheap. Molybdinum also good ammonia detox and can be used in combination with lactulose.

Experiencing improved symptoms when taking these are also diagnostic to ammonia toxicity.

Since ammonia is alkaline therapies any alkaline products or foods will cause worsening of symptoms.

Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.

Bret Peirce
American Cancer Advocates

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

9.047 sec, (2)