CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Big decision !

ETmtl Views: 1,444
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,781,037

Re: Big decision !

I could hire a guy to do most of the work but I will still have to put in some supervision work, contacting the client etc I would also be expected to keep growing the company to assure work. So I guess I would be doing marketing, accounting , problem solving , supervision , but no more actual physical work. I would also be under the gun If something was to happen to my guy.

I do not know I am constanltly changing my mind. At this point it is not the work itself but the stress of having work that is taking a toll on me. I had such an awfull experience this summer. I have a good employee and I guess I could keep the business with minimal work but I am really stress out by being at home managing everything even If I do not do much. Just the tough of a snowstorm make me feel stress out. I am really on edge.

If I do drop it I would not start again , I would change business , go back to school or something. I am a bit apprehensive.

Hey Gavin How have you been ? , I have not seen you in a long time , what is going on ??

thx for all the input
laying in the grass at my grandma country house does seem liberating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)