CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about Albendazole and hair loss

Views: 3,403
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,781,319

Re: Question about Albendazole and hair loss

I was nervous about taking vet meds, too, but I can say that I haven't had any trouble with the Valbazen. I took it for about two weeks and did really well, except my blood pressure did shoot up which was very abnormal for me. My digestion went from horrible to amazing in just a few days. I started having some trouble again a few days ago after a Liver Flush (but my blood pressure did drop back to normal), so I restarted the regimen. I am not going to do the 40g of fat this time because I gained about five pounds. Just taking a tsp after breakfast and dinner. Feeling better already (digestion) after day 2. The only thing bothering me now is upper back discomfort. Sometimes it feels as if pins are sticking me in the back and right side under my rib cage. I have some twitching in the same areas in the morning when I wake up and stretch. I haven't experienced hair loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)