CureZone   Log On   Join
Quick Question

NorthernGal Views: 1,446
Published: 10 years ago

Quick Question

Hello All,
I was planning to do Liver Flush #7 tomorrow and Saturday. However, I am in detox mode from some other cleansing. I've been taking Cell Power or whatever it's called. After just taking 1-2 drops every couple of days or so, I tested to need 5-6 drops the last week a couple of times a day for 2 days. It sent me into some cleansing. It has cleared up some but not totally. Hopefully, it will be better by tomorrow. Has anyone had experience flushing while you were having detox reactions? I really hate to miss this opportunity. I probably won't be able to do it again for another month. But I also don't want to overtax my body. I don't generally feel toxic when I flush. I'm thinking maybe the flush might help with the cleansing--moving stuff through my system. I would appreciate any thoughts.

I never got around to posting about Liver-Flush #6. It was a successful, non-eventful flush. I passed many of the soft green stones from sesame seed size to garbanzo bean size.

Thanks for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.470 sec, (1)