CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HOW many flushes till im cured of my problems. and how many was it for you?

NorthernGal Views: 2,003
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,782,176

Re: HOW many flushes till im cured of my problems. and how many was it for you?

I am a relative newbie at liver flushing. So cannot speak expertly about a lot of this. While I'm sure many of your symptoms could be helped by flushing, it is not a cure all. Lifestyle and diet are important as well. You are at a good place to find answers and support. And you are getting an early start on helping your body which is very commendable. You have less years of "damage" to undo than some of us. I've had health problems for decades so I have a ways to go. I've done 6 flushes with plans to do #7 tonight. I only do them once a month. I might consider doing them every 2 weeks if it worked into my schedule, but it doesn't. Personally, I think once a week might be too hard on the body. The liver needs time to recover from a flush.

I, too, struggle with impatience. I've been ill for a very long time. I have hope that the Liver Flush is another piece of the puzzle for my healing. It's very hard to not want quick results. I think Liver Flush #5 was a turning point for me. After that one, I began to feel that there was a shift in my body somehow. After 2 1/2 years of going to the gym and struggling to walk on the treadmill consistently at a slow to moderate pace (mostly slow), I've now been able to walk at a much brisker pace and add some more things in to my workout. I also just had bloodwork done and my total cholersterol which has been 229 for years without budging is now 187. So something's happening even if I can't really put my finger on it.

As for being sick when you do the flush. Are you following instructions to a T? I have had nausea on a couple of flushes. I make some ginger tea and have on hand to sip on through the night if I wake up nauseous.

Be patient, persistent, and don't give up. There is a wealth of information and experience on curezone. Take advantage of that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.344 sec, (1)