CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quick Question

NorthernGal Views: 1,384
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,782,376

Re: Quick Question

Hi Mendomaid,

Thanks for your response. The detox symptoms have lessened even more today, so I'm going for the Liver-Flush tonight. After reading your experience with the Cell Power, I'm curious to see what kind of response I get after taking it lately. It is powerful stuff. It doesn't take much of anything like that to send me into detox or cleansing reactions. So I've had to go pretty slow with it. I'm not as toxic as I used to be though. A year ago, I wouldn't have been able to tolerate it at all. I'm thrilled that I've been able to take 5 drops twice a day.

I've seen the term sludge and chaff here before on the Liver-Flush forum. I'm not sure what that is really. I've passed some stuff that just looks like particles. Is that chaff? And what is the sludge. Would that be like a slimey gelatin consistency something or other?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)