CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin parasite. How do I get rid of this?

cfsismylife Views: 19,013
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,783,124

Re: Skin parasite. How do I get rid of this?

You have just described everything that I have been going through for the last five years. I also live in Arizona (Tucson). I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome a few weeks ago because all other tests have come back negative. I also have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia (POTS). I have the white ring-like things on my body like your husband and those were the things that would also move after taking the Albenza. Of course, I am the only one who could see it. My son and husband are taking Humaworm as well and after 2 weeks, I have noticed the white spots on them although they are not feeling the crawling. They both have sinus problems.

One week after taking Albenza, the crawling sensation has calmed down a lot and I am now able to sleep. I'm not seeing as many fibers anymore as well. I think the medication is getting out of my system and they are all calming down again. I can't be 100% sure that it's Morgellons but it explains a lot. I have been doing a lot of research and found the Parasitology Center in Scottsdale where I sent off a stool sample. I am thinking about writing to the doctor and begging him to see me. He has a great theory on Morgellons which I will post the link below. I have had a lot of dental work done over the years and really want to look into this theory especially since he describes the movements as linear marks like we have. You are not alone. I would love to have someone to talk to about this as I feel so alone at times so if you ever need to talk, feel free to IM me. I'm on here all the time searching for answers. Here's the link.

http://members.cox.net/llyee/NCS_revC.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)