CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin parasite. How do I get rid of this?

Views: 19,047
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,782,920

Re: Skin parasite. How do I get rid of this?

Hey Thanks for your interest!

Well there are several reasons I suspect this to be a parasite. I'll list them here

1. When moving my leg and adjusting the skin it changes how it looks. For some of them on my thigh, if my leg is extended you can't really see them, but if I pick my leg up, the skin is untaught and they are visible. 

2. I have paid attention to them in my leg and they have appeared to have moved over the past year or 2. Scars certainly do not move*

3. Since they are very near the skin I took a needle and sterilized it over a lighter. pulled the skin in a way that I could actually feel a long ridge. Like I could actually feel the thing. I took the needle and went just below the parasite in the middle of it and broke it in half... This was done by pulling the needle up, and ripping the skin. If a parasite is broken in half at least half will die right? Well the skin changed appearance in the line.. Like it looked loose sort of.

4. Spontaneous EXTREME itching in these spots occur. Like so bad I want to itch till it bleeds...

5. I haven't had this forever? I don't believe it's been for more than 4 or 5 years. Although I'm not sure when it all started I know I didn't have it when I was 13. I am 19 now.

That's my reasoning... I'm rather convinced. If it's not a parasite, I have no idea what else it could be. Nothing else makes sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)