Well there are several reasons I suspect this to be a parasite. I'll list them here
1. When moving my leg and adjusting the skin it changes how it looks. For some of them on my thigh, if my leg is extended you can't really see them, but if I pick my leg up, the skin is untaught and they are visible.
2. I have paid attention to them in my leg and they have appeared to have moved over the past year or 2. Scars certainly do not move*
3. Since they are very near the skin I took a needle and sterilized it over a lighter. pulled the skin in a way that I could actually feel a long ridge. Like I could actually feel the thing. I took the needle and went just below the parasite in the middle of it and broke it in half... This was done by pulling the needle up, and ripping the skin. If a parasite is broken in half at least half will die right? Well the skin changed appearance in the line.. Like it looked loose sort of.
4. Spontaneous EXTREME itching in these spots occur. Like so bad I want to itch till it bleeds...
5. I haven't had this forever? I don't believe it's been for more than 4 or 5 years. Although I'm not sure when it all started I know I didn't have it when I was 13. I am 19 now.
That's my reasoning... I'm rather convinced. If it's not a parasite, I have no idea what else it could be. Nothing else makes sense.