CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just About Had It!!!!

lonelyprincess Views: 7,187
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,782,670

Re: Just About Had It!!!!

Hey! I just want you think that as this smell appeared one day suddenly, the same it must go..just still you don't know what it is. I suffer from the same awful smell and I can relate to you for everything. Of course there are different causes. Have you tried Rhubarb root and ginger lemon tea?

I did it for a week and it was working wonders , it has almost cured me till... yesterday when I did a mess... I 've tried 1 DROP food grade peroxide hydrogen and in the evening terrible dhiarrea, sweeting and pain. Today the awful smell was there again... So i'm just desperate because i don't know what I did . Try RHUBARB or TURKEY ROOT , it cleanses non only the gut but liver, kidney etc. It was working for me ( but no sugar and coffee) , and I've done many other cleanses that didn't work.

Please don't give up , I don't know for how long you are living with this condition but what gives me hope is that many people have found a cure , so why not you?? We must be logic, it must go away , there is a cause. Think about how your life will be sweet the day you'll be free from this smell.

Try Rhubarb root and lemon ginger tea and also gargle your throat whit peroxide hydrogen 3 or 6 % it kills all bacteria in your throat that can give off smell ( even if you don't have bad breath)

Stay strong

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)