CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ascaris and Tapes, use Rife to kill?

Jha Na Hana Views: 2,756
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,785,660

Re: Ascaris and Tapes, use Rife to kill?

By the way,

I just wanted to add that using the zapper can kill ascaris, it seems to me, when they are being poked and shredded with the treatments of Ozonated Olive-Oil and L-Cysteine. But it also seems to affect my bowel flora, most likely because they have burrowed through the walls of my intestines(it seems to me). In this case, how can I go about gaining back good flora, while not constantly zapping them away, and still get to the work of zapping these Ascaris?
Also I looked at the photos of Ascaris and the one that's curled up looks the same as I saw on my forearm, so yes definitely that. And I did poop some dead ones(small 1/2 inch) when starting the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Too bad the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement weakens us too by lowering our cellular sodium levels. I hope to get some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with only chlor-ite molecules someday when whoever that African engineer is makes it commercially or privately available..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)