CureZone   Log On   Join
My story and road to recovery

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
DieselPower Views: 7,587
Published: 10 years ago

My story and road to recovery

Hello all,

My name is Tyler. I have been reading this forum for the last few months since I finally figured out that the problems I have been having was caused by adrenal fatigue.

About two years ago, I got a case of the flu that never really seemed to go away. Before that time, I drank a lot, didn't sleep enough, stayed out late, pushed myself WAY too hard at work, ate fast food all the time, and was about 100 lbs. overweight. Basically living the complete opposite of the way God created us to live.

My initial symptoms were flu-like aches and pains especially in the upper back, constant fatigue, brain fog, faint feeling, loss of muscle strength, postural hypotension, and a little bit of anxiety.

I went on for about a year and a half in which I visited my family doctor a few times with tons of blood tests and x-rays that turned out normal. I was blessed enough to be able to work during this time and in fact continued to work 50+ hours a week in a pretty stressful job. As I am sure most of you have done, I spent tons of time on the internet trying to figure out was wrong with me, but never saw anything that matched all of the symptoms. Of course WebMD and the like don't list anything but "mainstream" conditions, so adrenal fatigue never popped up.

About 6 months ago, I had my first panic attack that was scary to say the least. It was at this time that I finally found adrenal fatigue matched most all of my symptoms and started working with Dr. Lam (actually Dorine). Like a lot of you, I was told to take the usual regimen of Vit. C, Pandrenal, Quantum, etc. After a month or so, some of the symptoms improved, but I was no where even close to healed. I emailed Dr. Lam and he agreed to work with me directly as he has for the last 4 months or so.

He changed some things around and added a few things, and I got a little better physically, but mentally I was getting worse. Brain fog, anxiety, and Depression were among the symptoms that worsened. I am still working with him, but just once a month, and will likely end my time with him soon.

Fast forward to the last couple months. I started taking a very low dose SSRI (Paxil, 10 mg) which helped the anxiety a ton. Of course, this was only covering up for other deficiencies, namely serotonin production. Just before starting the Paxil, I decided to take a neurotransmitter test which showed that my serotonin was about a 1/3 of what it should be, and I was also very low on dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. GABA and histamine was high normal.

I started taking supplements from Neuroscience about 6 weeks ago which seems to have brought my another level of improvement, especially mentally. My brain is a little slow still, but I am feeling like I am well on my way to being my old self again.

The last step that has helped a ton and maybe brought the biggest improvement that I think my bring me back to 100% or better is the Freddd methylation protocol. I have been taking sublingual mb12 and adb12, as well as folate and B complex. I still also take Dr. Lam's supplements except for Lipo Nano Glutathione. I am also starting to take acetylcholine boosters per the Dr. Walsh suggestions I have read about on this site.

This past weekend was the first weekend for a long time that I could get up early and go through a whole day without sleeping. My muscle strength is great, anxiety is kept at bay, pain is subsiding, and I feel like I am on the road to recovery. I feel like I am about 70% right now as compared to maybe 30-40% a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my story and thank all of you for the great information and encouragement that you have shared through this site.

God bless all of you,

Tyler

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.390 sec, (2)