CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story and road to recovery

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
DieselPower Views: 7,529
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,786,984

Re: My story and road to recovery

ETmtl,

Right now, I am taking the following.  I know it is a lot of stuff, but at this point I do not know what I should continue with and what I can stop.  I have a feeling I can and probably should cut back a lot on the Vit. C supplements and I will soon probably cut back on the Neuroscience stuff as my body starts to do a better job making its own neurotransmitters.  I would obviously like to stop the Paxil as well as I hate the idea of taking pharmaceuticals, but until I know for sure that the anxiety will not come back, I will continue on it.

From Dr. Lam's suggestion's.  He has added other things in the past and taken them away because either they didn't help or made things worse.  This is what I am taking now though:

Lipo Nano C - About 7g a day split into two doses

Quantum - 1 scoop per day split into two doses

Adrenal Boost - 1 capsule in the morning

B complex - 2 per day, I use Jarrow B-Right

Pandrenal - 4 capsules split into two doses

C-support - 4 capsules split into two doses

Fish Oil  - Was taking Liquid OM3 from supplement clinic,  but I hated the taste, so now I am taking 4 capsules of Carlson's fish oil, two in the morning and two before bed.

Neuroscience products based on their suggestions after getting neurotransmitters tested.  This is copied from the test result info they gave me.  I am in the sixth week right now:

• Phase 1: Weeks 1-4
D,L-Phenylalanine 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to morning meal.

Tyrosine Spray 2-4 sprays 30 minutes prior to morning meal.
Optional: 2-4 sprays 30 minutes prior to noon meal.

Nuvoxil 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 30 minutes prior to
evening meal.
• Phase 2: Week 5 on

ExcitaPlus 1-3 capsules 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 1-3 capsules 30 minutes
prior to noon meal.

D,L-Phenylalanine 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 1-2 capsules 30 minutes
prior to noon meal.

Tyrosine Spray 2-4 sprays as needed.

TravaCor 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to evening meal and 1-2 capsules an hour
before bedtime.

Stuff I started taking on my own based on posts here.  Some of it is part of the Freddd protocol and some from Dr. Walsh:

Vitamin D - My vitamin D level was 32 about 8 months ago my family doctor thought that was OK, I started a couple of months taking 10,000 iu, it was up to 54.  I would imagine it is up to at least 70 or so now.  My pretty much constant heart palpitations stopped not long after starting to take this.  Possibly a coincidence of course.

Methyl B12 - I was taking Jarrow sublingual methyl B12, but I didn't feel too good after taking it.  I now take a sublingual methyl B12 that is bottled for a local health food store and I like it much better.  Of course, just because it feels better does not mean it is working better, but anyway, the only difference really is that it has folic acid and I believe biotin with it.  I usually take 2-3 3000mcg lozenges a day.

Dibencozide B12 - Country life brand.  I take one 3000mcg lozenge per day.

Folate -  Solgar brand.  Metafolin form.  800 mcg per day.

Soy Lecithin - I take about 2 tablespoons a day sprinkled on food.

Acetylcholine builder -  I use Dr. Braverman's formula called Brain Memory.  I take on in the morning and one in the midday.

SSRI  - Paxil, 10 mg per day in the morning.

I think that is about it.  I am not home right now to go through everything.  One thing that has been hindering my recovery is that fact that I have worked second shift for the last two years.  It is hard to get regular sleep.  I might be going to first shift soon, so I hope that will be the last piece of the puzzle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (3)