CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Son's fiber is actually moving... includes video link.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cfsismylife Views: 2,172
Published: 10 years ago

Son's fiber is actually moving... includes video link.

This is a fiber that came out of my son's detox bath. It looks just like mine but he didn't take as long of a bath and it is still moving. Pay attention to the bottom left. You can actually see one of it's antenna move several times. At closer magnification it also has the blue and red vein-looking things running through it. I now believe that this is a worm in and of itself. It is white coming out of the tub but under the microscope, it is more clear and we have clear worm-looking things in our saliva and mucus. Is there such a thing as a clear parasite? I believe we are infested with these and it's making us really sick. I need to find someone to help us because although I can do some of the protocols myself, I don't know if it is safe for children. I have him on Humaworm right now and they are coming out of him but I don't think that's enough. I really hate that there is no help out there! I couldn't figure out how to attach a video so here is the link.

codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701"
standby="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..." type="application/x-oleobject">

WIDTH="720" HEIGHT="576"
autostart="true" designtimesp="5311" loop="false">

Launch in external player or download.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)