CureZone   Log On   Join
Qn to flushers who've gotten all or most stones out

Views: 1,913
Published: 16 years ago

Qn to flushers who've gotten all or most stones out

My history. Contracted gallbladder containing a huge ball of stones merged together seen on 1st u/s. Taken various herbs, chanca piedra and GCG to break them up. Last u/s after flush #11 showed GB is no longer contracted and could not see the merged ball of stones but there were still many stones in the GB.

My experience has been very slow, didn't get relief of the GB pain in my side till the 8 or 9th flush...11th & 12th released quite a bit, but the 13th, my last flush was a monster, it lasted 10 days, passing stones and green crud. At first I thought I had done myself an injury but after a few days the pain went away and now I feel better than ever, however there are still some stones because I feel them (very ocassionally). Many good benefits have been achieved, unfortunately, every time I flush I get skin breakouts, small wierd irregular rings on my face (particularly around the eyes, nose and cheeks) and have released staph on my arms and legs (verified my 2 MDs). Would anyone guess that I might have turned the corner with my last monster flush or could the next one be bigger. I want to get rid of the darn things but hate the skin breakouts that are difficult to deal with. You never know what you're going to get, however, the skin breakouts do seem to correspond in size/number with the successfulness of the flush in terms of stones/junk released. I never knew I was so full of bacteria and crap. I have been able to treat the staph with Pau d'arco herb, Colloidal Silver and EDTA.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME OF THE PATTERN OF STONE RELEASE THAT THEY'VE PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED? ANY COMMENTS ON THE SKIN BREAKOUTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED, ESPECIALLY THE WIERD RINGS. I just hope I am near the end. I probably ought to go have another u/s but was thinking I might do one more flush before doing that.

Thanks for your input,

Bronte

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)