CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story - Any advice???
 

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !



J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...


Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Tizona Views: 7,760
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,791,026

Re: My story - Any advice???


believe it or not, your experiences are actually pretty typical of those who suffer from mold poisoning

It can be very devastating, and people simply don't understand. And that includes the medical professionals who are supposed to be helping you

I wish I had a perfect answer for you, but I can just tell you some information and what is help me

first off EVERYTHING from your old apartment is contaminated with mold. Or at least everything that is not plastic and/or wood, and even some of the wood might be. But all of your clothing, you're bedding, mattresses, curtains, etc. ALL are contaminated with mold

I know it's not what you want to hear. but you need to replace all of that. You are constantly being reinfected by breathing in the mold spores from your curtains your sheets your shoes etc. anything that was in your old apartment

You need an air purifier, but don't get a Hepa filter. All that does is trapped the mold, it doesn't kill it. What you need is an air purifier with UV light. Preferably more than one. Make sure it is 254 nm (actually 253.7 nm)wavelength. this is the wavelength that actually will kill the mold. Put one in your bedroom, and one in your living room. Perhaps one in your kitchen also. Yes it will be expensive but it's worth it.

you might want to look into the drug called cholestyramine. There are doctors who are using this drug to bind to mold toxins in the liver and intestinal track and remove them from the body.

the thing that is helping me most is to be very very diligent about NEVER allowing any kind of mold to grow in my living space. Also wash my clothes with a combination of 8% hydrogen peroxide (pretreat, although beware because it may bleach slightly), Borax, citrasolv, and non-scented laundry detergent. That is helping

here's some articles you might be interested in reading

http://www.personalconsult.com/pubindex.html#moldandbiotoxins


here is a mold discussion forum that is more active in this forum is, with some good information in it

http://toxic.mold-help.org/viewforum.php?f=1


good luck to you!moving out of your house was the first really good move. Now you just need to take the next steps. Stay positive and expect to get better

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

12.484 sec, (2)