CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

MrBBQ Views: 14,401
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,277

Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

Dearest Legend,

Would you care to talk on the phone to someone who knows and feels exactly what you're going through?

Burn victims ought to try whole body collagen loss and then they would not feel so bad...

To witness rapid mortification of the flesh is to be reminded of your own eventual end each day. Suicidal wish is understandable. At least you have a family of your own - I have no partner or children.

I'm not sure exactly what anonalon's story is before this happened to her, but your experience is absolutely uncanny in its representation of my own experience...

The raw vegan diet then plenty of grass-fed meat, the metabolic acidosis, 2 weeks without sleep, thumping heart - almost everything reconciles with my onset story.

I even dragged myself into my office for one of the weeks...

The raw vegan -> meat/paleo path seems to be a tricky one, almost as if your endocrine glands are weakened and then cannot handle the strain of meat eating. I think raw veganism made me hypothyroid after 2 years (hair falling out like mad).

Do you ever get burning in your right shoulder, particularly after eating?

And I thought that it was just pro-oxidants that damage skin!

I noticed (when shaving) that I had serious wasting when my taught neck seemed to go floppy suddenly.

So do you still have the chronic dehydration more pronounced after the start of the incident?

What about your skin now? What about your hydration levels?

How about your vascular system - does it break easily?

Are you still trying to learn about what could be happening in your body?

Do you know Dr Lam's writings on catabolism in adrenal fatigue?

How strange this reality seems - to be uncomfortable literally in one's own skin.

I think I might write a poem called "one's own skin"...or "collagen lost" (paradise lost)

Youth eh...

Best,
BBQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)