CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

Legend520 Views: 14,533
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,328

Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

Hello MrBBQ,

I would LOVE to talk with you! I will private message you with my contact information...

I am literally floored that your experience has mirrored my own. Up until this point I felt that this was my own unique cross to bear, a strange medical mystery of sorts.

To answer your questions:

-I continue to experience the dehydration/dry mouth/dry lips. It waxes and wanes. Over all it has appeared to get better with time. We are nearing extremely hot temps here in Arizona so we shall see how that goes over the next few months

-My skin is very sensitive since this began, it reacts to anything and everything. I use the oil cleansing method with coconut and castor oil and that seems to keep my skin somewhat happy. Sometimes my skin will go from moist to dehydrated in a flash however, to the point where it feels so tight it really hurts to open my mouth or smile

-I have had burning sensations all over my body, and they do seem to occur after eating. However, they often come and go without rhyme or reason

-My vascular system is awful. I bruise easily, I now have broken enlarged capillaries all over not only my face but also my body. I also have petachiae (small red dots). I get headaches easily now that seem vascular in nature. My heart seems to over-react to any kind of exertion and my heartbeat is capable of vibrating a couch and all of its occupants, lol...

-I am still researching what mechanism has caused this damage, I have narrowed it down to a possible leaky gut issue causing some kind of autoimmune inflammatory reaction, liver exhaustion, or some kind of immune response gone haywire that cannot be turned off very easily...The teachings of TCM fascinate me and have helped me to further understand what may be happening to my body. You may want to research "deficient yin" or "deficient/false heat".

-I am familiar with Dr. Lam and read through his website awhile back. It certainly makes a lot of sense. I have trouble completely attributing this phenomena to adrenal fatigue, since my saliva tests showed low cortisol in the morning (and I feel it, I'll tell you). My cortisol was slightly above normal in the afternoon, the rest were normal. However, obviously something was/is not right. I have not had another panel run, and the last one that yielded these results was in June 2010 I believe...

Hope I covered your questions!

Laurie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)