CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

Legend520 Views: 14,383
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,314

Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

I have been tested for Lupus a few times because I was convinced that it "had" to be the reason for what I was going through. However, all tests come back normal. I also have the malar rash, and have had it to a varying degree since I was 15. It has been misdiagnosed as rosacea occasionally, which I don't feel is completely accurate especially considering that this isn't isolated to just my face. However my father is pure Scottish so it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that I have inherited a rosacea gene somewhere. My reaction to light doesn't intensify this malar rash, my skin just becomes very painful as if it has been dragged down a gravel road, and then more of these scar-type lines appear. Early on I tried some red and yellow led lights to "stimulate collagen" and believe it or not I reacted more violently to these lights than I do to the sun itself. My skin hurt for days after using these things and my skin broke down even faster. SO disappointing that everything that I have tried to help myself has seemingly made the situation worse!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)