Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 1,092
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,788,101

Re: "COPPER? I Didn't Even KISS 'er!"

Good Food Sources of Copper.

Alright, I need help. I've been taking 50 mg of zinc daily for at least a couple of months, knowing all along it's better to take 50 mg zinc w/ 2 mg copper. I know there's 3 mg tablets on the market and I'll probably get those at some point, but I prefer to get nutrients from food, and I'm trying to cut down on the supplement bottles on my kitchen table (->insert laughter here<-).

There's such a diversity of opinion regarding food sources I had to ask the High Priest of Herbs, and Company. Some of the best sources are either: a) foods I'd never eat, or b) would never eat more than once a month (oysters, beef liver/pate, buckwheat, cocoa powder, lobster). The one bright spot in online lists is sesame seeds - seems to crack the top 5 in several lists. Also, cashews. Not my favorite but I'd be willing to eat those.

Coulda sworn I heard apricots were a good source, but they don't seem to get mentioned. Then there's Dr Bob's claim that PRUNES are the best food source. Ay Yai Yai.

"It's no use, coppa, you'll neva catch me!"

I would consider meats the best source since copper is used in the formation of hemoglobin, which most meats are high in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)