CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

Views: 1,669
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,275

Re: Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

Hi Shareyourgood: I just completed my 8th flush today. I generally only flush once a month on a new moon which seems to work best for me. I follow Andreas' protocol which is much more conservative than most. This flush, my 8th, I didn't drink the 32 ounces of apple juice per day because I recently realized I have candida. I used malic acid powder which worked equally as well.

This was by far my best flush and I think it's because of the wonderful people on this forum. Read everything Telman has ever posted. He is my hero! And Invincible is great too although she is not on this forum as often as she used to be -- she's on a lot of others now. I think her liver is finally clean as is Telman's. And, whoever suggested doing another grapefruit/olive oil drink on the morning after the flush between the epson salts is a genius as is the woman who says to eat grains and a little bit of fat on the day of the flush. I am still passing stones and it's after 9:00 p.m.! Big big stones all day long!

Also, for the past few weeks I have had 3 professional colonics and I really think that made a big difference for my 8th. I'm having one Monday as well and I think I'll start having one right before my week begins and one right after the flush. I made 5 appointments and kept cancelling them but it was not bad at all.

Finally, back to Telman. Read read and learn his stuff. Whatever he suggests is right on.

Good luck and keep flushing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)