Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
bethanyds Views: 1,089
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,795,011

Re: DE and Soy

Thanks.

So should I let it sit longer than the 4 days for it to settle? Would refrigerating it help? Between my husband and I we go through nearly 2 gallons of water a day, so I'm constantly pouring and refilling. Should I not be doing it so often?

I have been doing the bitters for about a year. I am getting my b vitamins from the adrenal mix but I'll try adding in some rice bran for extra b vitamins. I've also been taking the Liv-R-ight for about 5 months. I think my hormones are still all over the place because I am weaning off of hydrocortisone. I started at 5 mg in August '10 and am down to about 1/2 mg. In the next month I should be off it completely and I'm hoping as my adrenals heal, my hormones will balance out. Is my thinking correct?

Should I take the maca as a powder 3x daily/1/2 tsp? Are there any problems with taking it with your adrenal, thyroid, and liver mixes? Are there any side effects to the herb?

Also, my mother in law is struggling with menopause symptoms. I recommended your New Beginnings product to her. Do you have any other recommendations for what she can do to alleviate symptoms in addition to the herb mixture?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.314 sec, (1)