CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pain on right side

ItsMyLife Views: 809
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,666

Re: pain on right side

My husband will barely admit that he does, in fact, poop. So getting him to do a cleanse or flush of any kind, well, I had serious doubts... He was raised very conservative religious, and is emabarassed by the mention of bodily functions. I have been married to him 9 years, and have only heard him fart once! (luckily, or unluckily, for him, he married a nurse who has no issues with discussing bodily functions)
But I baited him into the possibility by showing him this 20 day "gentle cleanse" that promised to ease him into a fasting colon clease in the middle. He starts his 3 day juice fast and Colon Cleanse today. He is so nervous about having the runs!!

There is a "gentle" Liver Flush at the end of this cleanse, so I have yet to see if he will brave that. Perhaps having done that, he will even brave a true liver flush.
Wish me luck. :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)