CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T ....possible low grade infection
trimnut2 Views: 3,345
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,797,574

Re: O/T ....possible low grade infection

Hello Mike1953, You wrote:

""I had my Amalgams drilled out three months ago by a regular dentist not using any precautions as preached here on the zone as I know better than to let unfounded fear separate me from my money by going to some holistic quack that caters to the fear of fools for extra $$$.""

I assume that your answer is this:

""Don't worry over the mercury part of the extraction as the mercury in the Amalgam is chemically locked and harmless even if swallowed it would just pass without harm. The danger from Amalgams is the constant chewing and grinding which releases cumulative amounts over many years.""

My understanding is the method of drilling plays an important roll in contamination during extraction. Any comments?

It is possible that anotherinfection is creating/contributing to #88964's problem?

Thanks T2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.641 sec, (1)