CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T ....possible low grade infection
 
gopheralex Views: 3,333
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,797,574

Re: O/T ....possible low grade infection


Don't worry over the mercury part of the extraction as the mercury in the Amalgam is chemically locked and harmless even if swallowed it would just pass without harm.

The danger from Amalgams is the constant chewing and grinding which releases cumulative amounts over many years.

Which is it, the mercury in the amalgam passes without harm, or it accumulates from chewing & grinding?

If chewing & grinding releases a constant low dose of mercury over a long period of time, would it be logical to conclude that the sudden removal of an amalgam involving cutting, drilling, & partial vaporization might release a high dose of mercury over a short period of time?

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.453 sec, (1)