CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T ....Mercury Poisoning
 
cougar Views: 3,482
Published: 10 years ago
Status:       RR [Message recommended by a moderator!]
 
This is a reply to # 1,797,417

Re: O/T ....Mercury Poisoning


Hi Kirsten,

I don't think the mercury caused your husbands situation, since they removed the whole tooth, they didn't drill out the filling. Even though it broke into pieces.

I am curious about the anesthesia they used. You might check into the anesthesia ingredients......any fluoride in there perhaps???? or other toxins?

even if they did drill on the fillings it is most likely too soon to have such a strong reaction. According to Dr. Cutler it usually takes several months or longer before any redistribution from Mercury Amalgam removal shows up if it is going to at all.

I am going to strongly disagree with one of the above posters that the amount or vapor released from drilling is negligible. I had 5 filling removed in 2000 and within one year my health took a huge hit. food allergies got worse, seriously worse and generally health declined. I still have not recovered from that hit. For some people they are such good detoxers they don't have to chelate, for others it can be imperative, I sure wish I had known about chelation when I got mine out.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)